Updated on: May 25, 2018
The following are terms of a legal agreement (“Agreement”) between you and MicroSave Consulting (MSC). By accessing, browsing and/or using this web site (“Site”) you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this Site. This Site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Please read this Agreement carefully and be aware that MSC may, in its sole discretion and without notice, revise these terms at any time by updating this posting.
• This Website, under the name and style “www.microsave.net” is an online forum in the form of medium that has been formed to enable visitors, including Current or Potential Customers, Alliance Partners or Potential Alliance Partners, Financial and Industry Analysts, Investors, Vendors / Suppliers, Media & Journalists, Job seekers, Current and Former employees, Researchers or Academicians, and others, to gather information about MSC and to interact with MSC by sharing their queries through the website contact forms.
• The member / user of the website, having the some privilege rights for downloading exclusive information provided on this Site. The rights of the membership is purely on the discretion of MSC and site administrator. Users/Members cannot have more than one active account. Further, Users/Members are not entitled to sell, trade or otherwise transfer their membership to any other person/entity. If you do not qualify, you must not opt to become member of this online forum.
MSC makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site which you may access through this one. When you access a non-MSC web site, please understand that it is independent from MSC, and that MSC has no control over the content on that web site, even if MSC provides information or services to the owner of that web site. In addition, a link to a non-MSC web site does not mean that MSC endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such web site. In fact, MSC disclaims any and all liability and responsibility for such content. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
COPYRIGHTS AND USE OF SITE CONTENT
The copyright in all materials provided on this Site is held by MSC or by the original creator of the material. Except as stated herein, none of the materials may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of MSC or the copyright owner. Permission is granted to download one copy of the materials on this Site on a single computer for your personal or internal business use only provided that you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. This permission terminates immediately if you breach this Agreement. You may not “mirror” any material contained on this Site without MSC’s express written permission. Any unauthorized use of the materials contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and/or communications regulations and statutes. All content and functionality on this Site, including text, graphics, logos, icons, and images and the selection and arrangement thereof, are the exclusive property of MSC or its licensors and is protected by Indian and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
© MicroSave Consulting 2018. All rights reserved.
The trademarks, service marks and logos (the “Trademarks”) used and displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of MicroSave Consulting. Other trademarks, service marks and trade names may be owned by others. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark or any other MicroSave Consulting intellectual property displayed on this Site. MicroSave aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. The name ‘MicroSave Consulting (MSC)’ and any other Trademarks shall not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on this Site, without prior written permission from MicroSave Consulting. MicroSave Consulting also prohibits use of MicroSave Consulting (MSC) and any other Trademarks as part of a link to or from any site unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance by MicroSave Consulting in writing.
• You acknowledge and agree that MSC shall own and have the unrestricted right to use, publish, in electronic form and otherwise, distribute and exploit any and all information that you post or otherwise publish on this Site (“Submissions”). You hereby waive any and all claims against MSC for any alleged or actual infringements of any rights of privacy or publicity, moral rights, rights of attribution or any other intellectual property rights in connection with MSC’s use and publication of such Submissions. This means that anything submitted by you to this Site will be owned by MicroSave Consulting and may be used by MicroSave Consulting for any purpose, now or in the future, without any payment to, or further authorization by, you. In the event MicroSave Consulting’s ownership of such Submissions is successfully contested, you automatically grant MicroSave Consulting a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable, unrestricted, worldwide and irrevocable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, translate, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, perform or display such Submissions, in whole or in part, in any form, media or technology known or hereafter developed for any purpose, including, but not limited to, advertising and promotional purposes. MSC does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any Submissions displayed, uploaded, posted on any message board, or otherwise distributed through this Site by any user of this Site, information provider or any other third party. MSC expressly disclaims any and all liability related to Submissions, and you acknowledge that any reliance upon such Submissions shall be at your sole option, liability and risk. You covenant that you shall not post or otherwise publish on the Site any materials that: You understand and agree not to use this Website to:
o Post/upload content or initiate communication which are unlawful, obscene, discriminatory, libelous, abusive or otherwise objectionable
o Undertake any illegal activity, including but not limited to violation of applicable laws or conspiring to violate laws
o Falsely state, impersonate or otherwise misrepresent your identity in any manner whatsoever including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present
o Upload, post, email or transmit or otherwise make available any content or initiate communication that infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights of respective owners
o Upload, email, transmit, post or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, junk mails, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form or solicitation
o Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
o Stalk or otherwise harass other Users/Members
o Collect or store personal data and content of other Users/Members
• You understand and agree that you shall also adhere to the following guidelines while uploading/posting any content/material on this Website:
o The content/material provided must be original and not copied from third party resources
o If quotes are to be included that these must not exceed a paragraph and authorship must be attributed to the author of the paragraph
o The user/member/contributor is solely responsible for content/material provided to this Website and undertakes that the content/material provided does not infringe any third party copyright
o The user/member/contributor agrees that content/material provided also does not violate any laws relating to communal harmony, defamation, and obscenity etc.
o The user/member/contributor agrees not to provide any content/material which may violate his company / institution / entity’s ethical/ legal guidelines/ code of conduct
o In consideration of participating as a user/ /Contributor/ member, by providing content/material, the /contributor/ member agrees that Website / MSC is provided a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide license to publish the content so provided in any form whatsoever.
• MSC makes no warranty that:
o This Website or its contents or quality will meet user’s/member’s requirements
o The access to this Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or effort-free
o The results that may be obtained from the use of this online forum will be accurate or reliable
o Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this online forum is done at your own discretion and risk that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material
• Any use in any manner of manual or automated software, devices, techniques or other processes/procedures to “crawl” or “spider” any web pages contained in this Website is strictly prohibited. You understand and agree not to supervise, monitor or copy or allow other to supervise, monitor or copy web pages or the content of this Website. You understand and agree not to frame or edit or otherwise replicate the appearance or features or functions of this Website. You understand and agree not to take any action or allow any one to do so that hinders or obstructs or interferes with the working of or places an inappropriate load on our infrastructure to host this Website.
• MSC reserves the right to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same. Since we do not have the ability to, control or actively monitor content we don’t guarantee its accuracy, integrity or quality. Because community standards vary and individuals sometimes choose not to comply with our policies and practices in the process of using our Website, you may be exposed to content that you find offensive or objectionable. You can contact email@example.com to let us know of content that you find objectionable. We may investigate the complaints violations of our policies that come to our attention and may take any action that we believe is in compliance with prevalent law, appropriate, including without limitation to issuing warnings, removing the content or terminating accounts and/or memberships. However, because situations and interpretations vary, we also reserve the right not to take action. Under no circumstances, will we be liable in any way for any content, including but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of, access to, or denial of access to any content on the Website.
• MSC cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorized access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, worms or other causes outside its control.
NO SERVICES, ENDORSEMENT OR PROFESSIONAL CONSULTATION
There may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in information obtained through your use of this Site. The information on the site is provided to you with the understanding that MSC’s provision of this information to you does not constitute the rendering of investment, consulting, legal, accounting, tax, career or other advice or services. Information on this Site should not be relied upon for making business, investment or other decisions or used as a substitute for consultation with professional advisors. Moreover, MSC does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed, uploaded, downloaded or distributed through this Site by MSC, any user, information provider or any other person or entity. You acknowledge that any reliance upon such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole option, liability and risk. Moreover, MSC does not grant any license or other authorization to you to use this Site in any manner if such use in whole or in part suggests that MSC promotes or endorses a third party’s causes, ideas, political campaigns, political views, web sites, products or services.
ACCESS TO THIS SITE
MSC may alter, suspend or discontinue this Site and your access to use this Site at any time for any reason without notice or liability to you or any third party. This Site may become unavailable due to maintenance or malfunction of computer equipment or for other reasons and may result in damages to the user’s systems or operations. The user shall be solely responsible for ensuring that any information or content obtained from this Site does not contain any virus or other computer software code or subroutine designed to disable, erase, impair or otherwise damage the user’s systems, software or data.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE SITE AND ALL MATERIALS THEREON ARE DISTRIBUTED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, MSC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SPECIFICALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, MSC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT: (1) THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS CORRECT, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (2) THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; OR (3) DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL MSC OR ANY OF ITS PREDECESSORS, SUCCESSORS, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, INVESTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, ATTORNEYS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE HEIRS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES THAT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE OR OBTAINED FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING FOR VIRUSES ALLEGED TO HAVE BEEN OBTAINED FROM THE SITE, EVEN IF MSC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL MSC’S OR ANY OF ITS PREDECESSORS’, SUCCESSORS’, PARENTS’, SUBSIDIARIES’, AFFILIATES’, OFFICERS’, DIRECTORS’, SHAREHOLDERS’, INVESTORS’, EMPLOYEES’, AGENTS’, REPRESENTATIVES’ AND ATTORNEYS’ AND THEIR RESPECTIVE HEIRS’, SUCCESSORS’ AND ASSIGNS’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE EXCEED $1. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES IN WHICH CASE SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO ALL USERS.
You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold harmless MSC and all of its predecessors, successors, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, investors, employees, agents, representatives and attorneys and their respective heirs, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all liability and costs, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of or relating to any breach by you of this Agreement or the representations, warranties, and covenants you have made by agreeing to the terms of this Agreement. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any such claim. MSC reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
ENFORCEMENT OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Agreement is governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of the India, notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of law. You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction resides in the courts of India. You further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in India in connection with any dispute or claim involving MSC. If any part of these terms is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
INFRINGEMENT NOTICES AND TAKEDOWN
MSC prohibits the posting of any information that infringes or violates the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity. If you believe that any material contained on this Site infringes your copyright or other intellectual property rights, you should notify MSC of your copyright infringement claim in accordance with the following procedure. MSC will process notices of alleged infringement which it receives and will take appropriate action as required by the Copyright Act. The Copyright Act requires that notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to this Site’s Designated Agent at legal@MicroSave.net
To be effective, the notification must be in writing and contain the following information:
1. Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and MSC with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding that subject matter. Any waiver of any provision of this Agreement will be effective only if in writing and signed by MSC.
You accept that any claims arising against MicroSave Consulting shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts at New Delhi and the laws of India shall apply therein.
Get our updates straight in your inbox!